Plan a trip to The Den of Marbletown in Kingston, NY today.
- Get a coffee or tea, grab 'n go. Or enjoy café food in the Mama Bear Lounge while your children play in the Kids Cub Cave.
- Tour the Museum and learn the history of the Teddy Bear and see our oldest and most rare piece, the 1904 Steiff "Rod Bear."
- See over 5,000 Steiff animals, Madame Alexander dolls, Barbies, hand-carved wooden toys, doll houses + furniture . . . it is not just Teddy Bears.
- Buy a Steiff toy, a baby gift, a bento lunch box, or t-shirt in the gift shop and join the "we love our customers" photo wall.
- Make your own Teddy Bear Picnic on our grounds, porch, patio, or creek. Borrow one of our old-fashioned baskets and fill it up.
Whether you’re grabbing a quick lunch or shopping for a one-of-a-kind gift, find what you’re looking for at The Den of Marbletown. Visit our teddy bear museum in Kingston, New York for a day of family fun.