After you spend the day in our teddy bear museum, stop by our café for a quick pick-me-up. The Den of Marbletown serves a variety of menu items at our coffee shop in Kingston, New York. You can sit down to enjoy our delicious food, or take it to go. You can also create your dream drink, including flavored lemonade or 40 plus flavors of bubble tea at the den. Need to get some work done? Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi. Need a place for your kids to unwind? We have indoor and outdoor play spaces.
Stop by The Den of Marbletown’s café in Kingston, New York today. We offer:
• Bubble tea (40+ flavors), lemonade, coffee, protein drinks, locally foraged syrups, and more
• Salads, soups, sandwiches, baked goods, ice cream, and seasonal specials
• Farm-to-table foods made with high-quality ingredients
• Vegan and gluten-free selection of baked goods, beverages, and savory dishes.
• Chips, popcorn and healthy snacks
• Children’s play areas.
• Free Wi-Fi and convenient workspaces.
If you want to enjoy lunch outside, you can eat your meal by our pond on on our covered porches. We’ll provide you with a picnic basket for you to fill up in the grab-and-go café.
Planning a party? Visit our cafe in Kingston, NY today to speak with a member of our staff about renting our event space.